Thursday, October 9, 2008

SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa!!!



Sorry to all my friends, today just free a little bit then can update this blog...huhuh...after raya holiday very bz with works and training.....training and training...got headache...everyday go home and sleep early...my hari raya pic didn't received yet from my uncle..then wait ok. :)

For my friends who didn't get any job yet, don't give up... keep trying to find work...hehehe.. for my friends that have to struggle with those books....gambate!!! Remember this your final sem...Do The Best!!! Hope you all can get Second class upper or First class degree... Aminnn...

Before I'm forgot, Congrate June for your "Majlis Pertunangan" next year. Hope don't play2 anymore..hahahahaha....

Anyway...SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN...MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH... mmmmmuuuuaaaaahhhh


~sweetyhappy~ =>

No comments: